*PRE-SALE* 2023/24 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey Hobby Box
** THIS PRODUCT IS SCHEDULED TO RELEASE ON DECEMBER 20th **
Every Box Contains:
One Non-Auto/Mem Rookie Redemption or Clear Cut Acetate Card
- Three Autograph, Memorabilia and/or Tech Insert Cards
- Four Serially #'d Base Set or Base Set Parallel Cards
Regular (1-100) | Stars (101-135; #'d to 599) | Goalies (136-155; #'d to 599) | Legends (156-170; #'d to 599) | Rookies (171-200; #'d to 999) | Rookie Redemptions (201-250)
The parallel/variant lineup is extensive and loaded with colorful, serially-#'d sets, including many with autographs and/or premium memorabilia. Even the top Rookies in the Rookie Redemption program will be featured on a full array of auto, memorabilia and auto/memorabilia cards! For a complete parallel list, see the "Product Breakdown" section below.
Hard-Signed Autographs! 2023-24 Artifacts features five autographed insert sets, all of which are Hobby-exclusive living sets:
- Admirable Impressions: We're adding seven new retired and active stars to this set, now in its fifth year. Each card is #'d to 24.
- Award Winners Autographs: This 15-card living set consists of veterans and retired players who have won a major NHL award. Each card, #'d to 25, will highlight the award won and some may also feature an inscription along with the hard-signed autograph.
- Esteemed Endorsements: This is the sixth year of this popular living set! Collectors can add all new retired legends and active superstars to their Esteemed Endorsements collection. Each card is #'d to 28 and some may also feature an inscription along with the hard-signed autograph.
- Signature Apparel: Signature Apparel, now in its fourth year, sports a diverse checklist consisting of legends, veteran stars and top rookies. Each card is #'d to 36 (Tier 1) or 12 (Tier 2) and features a premium patch swatch alongside the hard-signed autograph.
- Storied Scripts: Storied Scripts returns with 10 active and retired stars. Each card is #'d to 25 and may also feature an inscription along with the hard-signed autograph.
This year's Arena Artifacts set commemorates the historic Civic Arena, home to the Pittsburgh Penguins from 1967-2010! Each card in this special set #'d to 67 features a legendary Penguins player (who played in the Arena) alongside a piece of a relic from the legendary facility.
Fans and collectors alike will love the Hobby-exclusive All-Star Artifacts set! Each card features an authentic game ticket relic from a notable game in the career of an active or retired superstar player. This set is serially-#'d and consists of two subsets - Modern (1990-Present) and Vintage (1949-1989).
The popular Aurum Signatures cards feature retired legends, active stars and top 2023-24 rookies - all #'d to just 25. Collectors will be chasing the rare Aurum Sigantures Duals cards #'d to just 5 and featuring some incredible pairings!
8 packs per box, 4 cards per pack
For More Information Regarding Our Pre-Sales, Please Click: HERE