2022/23 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey Hobby Box
PLEASE NOTE that as an Upper Deck Authorized Internet Retailer we are not able to ship
this product into the United States until it has been out for one full year (January 25th, 2024).
Each Box Contains:
- Three Autograph, Memorabilia, and/or Tech Insert Cards
- Four Serially-#'d Base Set/Base Set Parallel Cards
- One Non-Auto/Mem Rookie Redemption Card or Clear Cut Acetate Card
The latest edition of Artifacts features a diverse 250-card base set which includes redemption cards for new-skating 2022-23 rookies. The base set breaks down as follows:
Regular (1-100) | Stars (101-135; #'d to 599) | Goalies (136-155; #'d to 599) | Legends (156-170; #'d to 599) | Rookies (171-200; #'d to 999) | Rookie Redemptions (201-250)
The parallel/variant lineup is extensive and loaded with colorful, serially-#'d sets, including many with autographs and/or premium memorabilia. Even the top six prospects in the Rookie Redemption program will be featured on a full array of auto, memorabilia and auto/memorabilia cards. All of the parallels sporting autographs and/or memorabilia are Hobby- exclusive!Hard-Signed Autographs! 2022-23 Artifacts features five autographed insert sets, all of which are Hobby-exclusive living sets:
- Admirable Impressions: We're adding seven new retired and active stars to this set, now in its fourth year. Each card is #'d to 24.
NEW! Award Winners Autographs: This is the beginning of an all-new planned living set which will consist of veterans and retired players who have won a major NHL award. Each card, #'d to 25, will highlight an award won.
- Esteemed Endorsements: This is the fifth year of this popular living set! Collectors can add all new retired legends and active superstars to their Esteemed Endorsements collection. Each card is #'d to 28 and some may also feature an inscription along with the hard-signed autograph.
- Signature Apparel: Signature Apparel, now in its third year, sports a diverse checklist consisting of legends, veteran stars and top rookies. Each card is #'d to 36 (Tier 1) or 12 (Tier 2) and features a premium game-worn patch swatch alongside the hard-signed autograph.
- Storied Scripts: Storied Scripts returns after a successful 2021-22 debut with 10 new active and retired stars. Each card is #'d to 25 and may also feature an inscription along with the hard-signed autograph.
This year's Arena Artifacts set commemorates the historic Boston Garden, home to the Boston Bruins from 1928-1995. As it was the home of some of the greatest teams in NHL history, Boston Garden hosted the Stanley Cup Final an impressive 17 times. Each card in this special set #'d to 95 features a legendary Bruins player (who played in the Garden) alongside a piece of a relic from the legendary facility.
NEW! Fans and collectors alike will love the new Hobby-exclusive Game Ticket Artifacts set! Each card features an authentic game ticket relic from a notable game in the career of an active or retired superstar player. The set is serially-#'d and consists of two subsets - Modern (1989-2021) and Vintage (1949-1988).
The popular Aurum Signatures cards feature retired legends, active stars and top 2022-23 rookies - all #'d to just 25. Collectors will be chasing the really rare Aurum Signatures Duals cards #'d to just 5 and featuring some incredible pairings!
Year One Rookie Sweaters cards feature top 2021-22 rookies accompanied by either a jersey or premium patch swatch derived from actual rookie season game-worn jerseys! The cards featuring premium swatches are #'d to 25.
- Owen Power
- Matt Boldy
- Matty Beniers
- Kent Johnson
- Marco Rossi
- Jack Quinn
- Lukas Reichel
- Thomas Bordeleau
- Bobby Brink
- Samuel Fagemo
- Jordan Harris
8 packs per box, 4 cards per pack